There are several areas that I can help families and individuals when it comes to Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
1. Solid investment performance. While we cannot control the actual return you achieve on your investments our philosophy is to invest in vehicles that we know and understand and that will allow you to sleep comfortably at night. We look to diversify your investments and stress capital preservation and maintaining quality of life, not performance.
2. Control and Simplicity. Our goal is to simplify your investments and personal finances and take over the burden of the daily management of those investments so that you have more control over that aspect of life and have more time with the people and relationships that truly matter the most.
3. Appropriate products and strategies. We help you choose the right investments and strategies (along with your other Advisors) that match your volatility (risk) tolerance and your unique situation. We do not look to recommend the hottest performing product and as a fee only Advisor we do not receive any commission from the sale of any individual product. We recommend what is in YOUR best interests.
4. Help in planning or maintaining a secure retirement. While you’re at soccer practice and having birthday parties you also have the peace of mind knowing that someone is looking out for your retirement and making sure you’re on track.
5. Helping you avoid mistakes. There is often a big difference between investment performance and investor performance. Many investors lose money because they invest at the peak and pull their money out in the troughs. We will act as your guide. A professional that you can call and talk to before making a decision.
Whether you’re looking for one time advice, someone to do planning with or or you want someone to do it for you I can help. From Project / Hourly to Financial Fundaments or full Weath Management services.
For a no-cost, no obligation appointment please Schedule A Call.
Christman Financial Advisors LLC (“Christman Financial”) is a registered investment adviser offering advisory services in the State(s) of Pennsylvania and in other jurisdictions where exempted. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute. Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by Christman Financial in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant an applicable state exemption.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Christman Financial, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to another parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.